Texas Agreed Divorce.
This page is dedicated to helping you decide what you need. Divorce in Texas can be easy or difficult. Usually with a little understanding and education you can make the transition to a new relationship if there are children involved or a new start if you want.
I. DOCUMENTS; We draft the 7 documents you need to get divorced in a orderly manner: civil coversheet, petition, waiver, agreement incident to divorce, divorce decree, and vital statistics form, and script using the information you provide online. You receive them either in paper form or PDF file for printing. $150.00
Optional Add ons:
Filing. - $350.00 includes filing fee. ( You will have to file it. We can do it for you in most Texas counties.)
Consult- Consult with an attorney for a flat fee of $100.00 for a 30 minute consult.
Customized Decree- Speak with an attorney to custiomize the decree and subject to the alterations.
Deeds to transfer property
Deed of Trust to Secure Assumption
Qualified Domestic Relations Order
Name Change instructions
2. DOCUMENT, FILING, PROVE-UP
An attorney will review the documents, file them, and then show up and prove the evidence to obtain the divorce after all the documents are signed. If other options are needed to prove the divorce, they can be arranged also.
3. SPECIAL DECREE; Consult with attorney for $100.00 for the first 30 minutes after sending what you are looking for in a decree.
4. GUIDED DIVORCE
6 WEEKLY ONE HOUR MEETINGS TO DISCUSS AND RESOLVE ISSUES IN THE DIVORCE.
3. FORM OF PAPERS; REVIEW TOGETHER
Click the Link below to start the process.
2. COMPLETE THE INFORMATION FORM AND CLICK SUBMIT. It will submit your information automatically.
3. We will follow up with an email to confirm what level of service you want.
4. We will send you a link for payment.
5. You will receive the documents and arrangements will be made for information for any add-ons.